6 EASY STEPS
Check Out The Picky Eater Club’s New Youtube Channel and Watch out for some GREAT NEW Videos!
CRUNCHY CAULIFLOWER BITES RECIPE
- Chop one head of cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Mix approximately 1/2 cup each of chickpea flour, cornmeal and panko bread crumbs into one bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
- Use one single serve container of plain flavored vegan yogurt (or your favorite yogurt) and mix with 1/8 cup of water until the consistency is a little thinner.
- Drench cauliflower pieces in yogurt and then roll them in dry mix.
- Place on baking sheet or parchment paper for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
Hope this helps!